+VAT: 510.00 SR
The versatile PHASCOPE PAINT is ideal for measuring
all thicker paint coatings – applicable in industries ranging
from automotive to corrosion protection. Want to
quickly test random samples from a manufacturing line?
Perhaps document damage or defects on an inspection
round? Or even control incoming goods? For all these
tasks and more, PHASCOPE PAINT is the handy gauge
in your vest pocket.
When handling workpieces of various aluminum alloys,
their different conductivities can influence the coating
thickness measurements. This is why the PHASCOPE
PAINT is equipped with a conductivity compensation
feature, which ensures accurate measurement results.
In addition to spot checks, the PHASCOPE PAINT also
has a continuous mode for testing large areas – with
up to 70 measurements per minute.
- Automatically recognizes the substrate material
- Broad measurement range (0 – 2500 μm)
- Modes for single-point and continuous (free-running) testing with up to 70 measurements per minute
- An LED on the probe indicates when tolerance limits are breached
- Data analysis with the Fischer app for smartphone or tablet
- Potentially damaged areas can be documented with photos in the reports
- Bluetooth connection to mobile devices
- Due to its robust housing, even under harsh environmental conditions the gauge remains extremely reliable
- Quick and easy coating thickness measurements, equivalent to DIN EN ISO 2360, ASTM D7091, DIN EN ISO2178 and DIN EN ISO 21968
- Measurement of paints and lacquers on ferrous and non-ferrous metals and analysis of anodized surfaces
- Automotive industry and car-body paint shops
- Corrosion protection
- Facade engineering